We bring flotation machines to the industry that incorporate our latest developments in rotor design. The benefits such as improved recoveries, reduction in power, and wear are now available to existing concentrators with our simple retrofit design.
During the past years we have investigated the design of current forced air floation machines and form this research combied with the application of fluid dynamics we have developed a superior flotation rotor.
Our F1 rotor offers improved pulp circulation, better solids suspension, and increased air dispersion. Our laboratory tests showed a much faster float when compared to an established rotor design and the plant trial has improved the recoveries by 3%.
- Improved cell volume utilisation
- No sanding of cells
- Better fines recovery
- Lower power consumption (up to 50% less)
- Longer life of both rotor and stator
- Less expensive wear parts
- Smaller footprint (fewer cells required)
- Lower reagent consumption
- Lower capital investment